Now this is a first for me. I've always been under the impression that one could not overdose from pot. It might land you in bed a little ahead of schedule, it might induce a little paranoia and over-eating. However the Albanians appear to have "one-upped" us Americans. Supposedly close to 700 cannabis workers "overdosed" on pot and hash fumes this past week, suffering from symptoms such as vomiting, stomach pain, and and high blood pressure. These workers (mostly women and teens) were involved in everything from harvesting to packaging of the cannabis and hash.
"At least 700 cannabis workers in an Albanian village, mostly teenagers and women, have sought medical help after serious intoxication, according to local doctors. The workers, all of whom tended cannabis fields near the southern village of Lazaret, experienced symptoms akin to “serious disorders from cannabis intoxication,” Dr. Hysni Luka of a hospital in nearby Gjirokaster told reporters..."
Read more at RT.com
Hash production facility
The Albanian cash crop!
A long and storied process
Enjoying the effects
Lindsay Lohan has experienced similar symptoms...
It's gonna take a whole lot more than that to put Arnold down!